Monday, March 27, 2017
Our contact details have changed, Please click here
Vitafoods Europe’s ’17 essay to take place in Geneva between May 9 & 11
Friday, 24 February, 2017, 08 : 00 AM [IST]
The 2017 essay of Vitafoods Europe, the annual event where the entire nutraceutical supply chain gathers to does business, is slated to take place at Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland, between May 9 and 11.
It attracts over 18,500 of the most senior decision-makers across the globe within the four key industry areas; ingredients and raw materials, contract manufacturing and private label, services and equipment and branded finished products.
With over a thousand global suppliers providing thousands of innovative products, Vitafoods Europe provides visitors the opportunity to source ingredients, raw materials, dietary supplements, functional food and beverages and high-quality services and equipment to help grow their business.
Plus, through strong event content and educational visitor attractions, visitors can gain crucial advice and expertise on market trends, regulatory complexities, packaging and labelling challenges and market drivers, helping make better strategic business decisions.
Benefits from attending:
• Discover innovative products and services
• Source new suppliers
• Network with industry peers
• Meet technical experts
• Explore the latest trends
• Find product development solutions
• Make better business decisions
• Give your products a competitive edge
Running alongside the exhibition is the Vitafoods Europe Education Programme 2017, bringing together some of the leading names within both academia and industry. The programme will deliver over 45 in-depth presentations and panel discussions with over 50 expert global speakers.
Content is divided into three clearly focused content platforms, each with a clear target audience:
• Vitafoods R&D Forums: Focusing on science for an audience with a higher level of pre-existing knowledge in research and development
• Vitafoods Business Workshops: Focusing on business for an audience working within leadership, business, marketing and regulation
• Vitafoods Summit: Focusing on probiotics and produced in association with the International Probiotic Association (IPA)
This page allows you to send the current page to your friend.
Your Friends Email ID:
Your Email ID:
Post Your Comment
“Indian oilseed production hasn’t kept pace with growth in consumption”
FNB NEWS SPECIALS
Packaged wheat flour market growth 19% CAGR; may reach Rs 7500 cr: Ikon
Recipe for Success
Don’t hold back from ordering from a female bartender
Copyright © Food And Beverage News. All rights reserved.
Designed & Maintained by
Saffron Media Pvt Ltd