Wednesday, July 24, 2024
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
   

You can get e-magazine links on WhatsApp. Click here

TOP NEWS

Bikano unveils Bombay Mixture, targets northern palates with a new flavour
Wednesday, 10 July, 2024, 13 : 00 PM [IST]
Our Bureau, New Delhi
Bikano, a leading name in the Indian traditional snacks market, has announced the launch of its latest offering, the Bombay Mixture. This new flavour promises to cater to the diverse and evolving taste preferences of snack lovers across India and beyond.

With the traditional snacks market experiencing unprecedented growth, mixtures have emerged as the fastest-growing category, contributing approximately 40% to the overall traditional snacks segment. "The launch of Bombay Mixture is a strategic move to tap into the booming traditional snacks market. Consumers are increasingly seeking region-specific products, and the Bombay Mixture meets this demand perfectly. We are targeting to reach 10 lakh consumers with our initial launch plan and expect the Bombay Mixture to contribute 1% to our overall revenue. Our aim is to increase our market share in the Indian snacks market from 5% to 6% this year," said Manish Aggarwal, director, Bikano.

The new product is set to be available in a variety of pack sizes and price ranges, ensuring that it caters to a broad audience. From small packs priced at Rs 10 to larger packs of 200g, 400g, and 800g, there is an option for every type of consumer. The product features a blend of high-quality ingredients, crafted to offer a spicy and crunchy taste that’ll appeal to individuals across all age groups, from 18 to 60 years old.
 
Print Article Back
Post Your commentsPost Your Comment
* Name :    
* Email :    
  Website :  
Comments :  
   
   
Captcha :
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Food and Beverage News ePaper
 
 
Interview
“After research, we came up with idea of serving food by toy train”
Past News...
 
FORTHCOMING EVENTS
 

FNB NEWS SPECIALS
 
Overview
Packaged wheat flour market growth 19% CAGR; may reach Rs 7500 cr: Ikon
Past News...
 
 
Subscribe Now
 
 
Recipe for Success
Her expertise lies in storytelling through each dish
Past News...



Home | About Us | Contact Us | Feedback | Disclaimer
Copyright © Food And Beverage News. All rights reserved.
Designed & Maintained by Saffron Media Pvt Ltd