ma
powered by
To print: Click here or Select File and then Print from your browser's menu
Unhealthy fat in street and snack foods in low socio-economic settings in India
Joshna Joseph
India comes under the category of developing country as 70% of Indias population lives in rural areas and the other 30% in the urban areas.